- Brooke Fernandes
- Community Involvement
- COVID-19 Update
- Family Business Advising And Succession Planning
- Firm Overview
- Kim Karras
- Litigation And Dispute Services
- Our Team
- Real Estate And Conveyancing
- Surrey Business Law Office
- Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Buying a House – An experienced lawyer is your best protection
- Changes to BC’s Property Transfer Tax
- Choosing an executor is about more than just trust
- Enduring Powers of Attorney Planning for the Unexpected
- Family Business Advising
- How a real estate lawyer can spot potential problems early on
- IMPORTANCE OF MAINTENANCE OF COMPANY CORPORATE RECORDS
- MAiD I do that – Medical Assistance in Dying
- MAY I HAVE THAT IN WRITING?
- Multiple Wills – Reducing Probate Fees
- NEW WILLS & ESTATES LAW EFFECTIVE MARCH 31, 2014: WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU?
- THINKING OF MOVING IN WITH YOUR PARTNER?
- Wait… that wasn’t for you!
- Was That My Spouse – Rights of a Surviving Spouse on Death
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.