Breaking Down The Complexities Of Corporate Law
At Brawn Karras & Sanderson, we encourage our clients to seek our advice early in the process of selling or buying a business or before making changes to the legal structure of a business.
A lawyer working closely with your accountant can review with you the legal options for your business purchase or sale, including which method of disposition or acquisition will result in maximum tax savings.
Established Law Firm Serving Small And Large Businesses
Our firm has been serving the needs of business clients in the Fraser Valley for more than 40 years. Our business lawyers have decades of experience advising businesses on her legal needs. Our corporate and commercial lawyers can assist clients with:
- Buying and selling of businesses, including advising on options for sale structures and tax implications
- Incorporations, including preparation of beneficial share structures, corporate registrations and the maintenance of corporate records
- Franchising, including setting up franchise systems, reviewing franchise documentation and purchase of a franchised business
- Legal advice for employment contracts
- Assistance with corporate reorganizations and planning for business succession
- Drafting and reviewing business contracts
Our Team Is Ready To Step In And Offer Support
Our legal team includes experienced staff who are dedicated to offering clients timely attention and personal service. We advise business owners through all stages of the business’s development and succession whether you are starting, growing or selling your company.
Have Questions About Your Legal Options? Call Our Team Today.
To speak with a member of our firm, contact us online or call us at 604-259-1620 or toll free at 877-470-7535. We offer legal services to individuals and businesses throughout South Surrey, White Rock and the lower mainland.